Monday, January 21, 2008

 
Headcount


lying in bed I often do
with her or her and little to do
one, two, three…
we reminisce
long, short, thick, thin
along we count
giggles and chuckles till we fell

once or twice
a dirty picture we sent
to whoever he is
the laughter we shared
transformed our faces drolly blue

lengths we compared
rulers we spare
with clever guesstimates
of hand spans and gestures
we made the other aware
the knobs that impaled
on the pleasure of the lewd

prank calls to
lovers, ex-boyfriends and flings
the things we do
in our late teens
never left us even when we bloom

douching myself I love to do
but quiet in vain when they
are sent through
spilled guts and gory
of kiss and tell
bust like excited dams
in my bathroom

sojourn to bedroom
to demonstrate the act
of doggie or missionary or
what the imagination ensnares
practise the moves to prepare


the other day one called out to me
come lie next to me
will you please
on her marital bed
I complied
so counted I did with she
how many have you got so far on me

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?